Friday 15 August 2008

Update!

Ello ello.
I know you missed me.
Eventhough I just blogged yesterday :p

Anyway, today was the sleepiest day of my life, I swear.
I have no idea why.

I is very happy today.
Not happy to the maximum happification, but happy enough to want to jump around and smile at the whole world for no particular reason.
OK la, got reason la...
You want to know what, you ask me on msn. *wink*

Erm.
And then kan, my dad was sposed to pick me up at around 5 today.
By 4.15 I was all packed, so I decided to lie down for a bit.
So I held on to my phone (so when my dad called I would know), and then closed my eyes for a bit...
I duno what woke me up (I swear to God it felt like I had only shut my eyes for abt 5 minutes)
then I checked my watch.
It was 5.20. O_O
Checked my phone.
EIGHT MISSED CALLS.
Fcukfcukfcuk.
Gila wei sleep for one hour and can sleep right through phone ringing summore.
(#*@&(#*&(*@#&*@#&!!

erm.
Wat else did I want to say ah?
Had something else, but I forgot.
As usual.

O yeah.
I think kan, that if I wanted to, I could become anorexic.
Not that I want to.
I'm just saying it doesnt seem as impossible now as it seemed 46 days ago. :p

Dont worry la, I wont become anorexic, so dont nag me. :p

ARFGH.
CPR TEST ON MONDAY.
PBL ON TUESDAY.
HOW LA LIKE THIS?!

~vid~