Thursday 21 August 2008

Procrastination

I so rock.

:D

Haha.
Ok lemme explain why.
Today kan, I had this damn grand plan to start on my AIR topic la. And then kan, I went home for awhile (cos it was my parent's anniversary), and I took my textbook n all along la.
Kononnya going to study at home you know.

The thing is with me, rite, when I get semangated, I really really get semangated.
And then I actually draw up timetables and all.
And then I'll be like, okay since I'm planning to do so much later, I should go play first.
Cun anot my theory??
Of course la, by the time I finish playing it would be too late to start work edi.

Then rite, when I'm running out of time to do my work, I will panic.
When I panic rite, I cannot do work wan.
Cos I damn kelam kabut when I panic.
So, common sense la, when you know you cannot do work, you dont do la kan?
:p

Then there will be this one point where its already super late, and I will stop panicking.
So I'll start work la at that point.
Most of the time, this happens the night before my assignment is due. :p
So then I have to rush through everything,
So my work is always damn slipshod.
Nyehehe.

I did my first draft for ESL on the night before we were supposed to hand in the third draft ok.
1000 words summore.
Not bad ah?

So like I said...
I rock. :)

Keke.
This is a very self-absorbed, nonsensical post.
:D

~vid~