Sunday 17 August 2008

RANT RANT RANT

I am very tired and bored and quite sick of trying to figure out if there is any difference at all between pathophysio and pathogenesis...
By the way, if you know the difference, I would still like to know what it is pls tq.

I have to study for CPR tmr.
@)#(*@(#*@)#*@(#!!
WHY DO WE NEED TO TAKE THE BLOODY EXAM!?
Need 84% to pass summore wtf.
rawr!!

I'm very tensed up.
Which is why I'm blogging and blogging and blogging.
Itchy hand.
*screams and pulls out hair*

And omg laaaaaa why does atherosclero-wtv-it-is have to be an inflammatory response to injury!?
So complicatifying.

And I used to think that people just get arterial blocks cos they eat too much fatty food.
WHY CANT THAT BE THE EXPLANATION!?
See. So simple.
Eat alot of fat.
Fat somehow miraculously gets absorbed into blood stream.
Fat decides that it likes blood vessel walls so it sticks there. (okay la, cannot so simple...so insert TWO [max!!] chemotactic factors here...preferably ones with short straightforward names)
After ten thousand years, alot of fat has been accumulated, so blood vessel gets blocked.
*BOOM*
HEART ATTACK.
Fullstop.
End of story.
Kan senang like this?!

The reality?
There are about five hundred risk factors that cause injury to blood vessel cell wall.
So got fat accumulation, bla bla bla, at site of injury.
Then got platelet formation.
But then rite, the platelet cannot just aggregate there you know.
Must be triggered by some dunowhat factor that triggers some cascade of reactions known as some gilafiedcomplicatedname pathway with ten thousand lagicomplicatedname factors which will trigger some formation of something.

Yeah, I know, I've done my research excellently well.
-___-

Tensionnyer I.
Fcukfcukfcuk.

Arfgh okay I better go continue reading up on this stupid thing so that I can concentrate on CPR tmr.
That wan lagi lah.
Define neonate.
Define infant.
WHATS THE FCKING DIFFERENCE?!

I think these people damn bored nothing better to do with their life so must come up with ten thousand different names and ever-so-slightly different definitions for everything.

Sigh that sentence hardly made sense.
I think you can judge my state of mind right now.

*bang head on wall*

~vid~