Tuesday 26 August 2008

I. is. sleepified.

Zomg.
So damn sleepy.

Today kan, I was just waiting for lectures to be over, so that I could come home and sleeeep.
But then kan, our PBL faci msged us to tell us that she was going on medical leave for a month, and therefore we would be getting a new faci,
and that we had to do PBL this week anyway.
...
Today.
After lecture.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
So we had PBL today. In the afternoon. Depressifiedness.

But I think our new faci very cincai wan.
Which erm...kinda suits us la I guess. ;)

And aiyo its soooo cold la.
I is freezing.
And I havent done my AIR topic.
Do me favour everybody?
If you see me online, please shoo me off and tell me to go do my AIR.
Thank you I love you. :p

And Afiq is very the jahat.
:(
I told him about my escalator phobia...
(since I very mulut tempayan must go announce everything to everybody)
...and since then he will purposely wait to see me embarass myself getting on the escalator.
SO MEAN RITE?!?
Sniff Sniff.
Why is it ah, nowadays, I have become so bullyable?
I look that innocentish meh?
Kesian I tau!

Aiseh.
Damn sleepy.
I duno wat I'm typing anymore.

I is going to go curl up with Pinkie now.
Pinkie, my very un-gay, guy, teddy bear.
Whoever has anything mean to comment about Pinkie, shoo! I dowan talk to you. :p

I WANT PBL SESSIONS TO GO BACK TO TUESDAY MORNING.
ARFGH.

Ok goodnite everybody.

~vid~