Monday 18 August 2008

Duno what title to put.

Sigh I am sleepy.
Today got CPR exam.
And I is blogging. woot. :)

I have something very important to announce :
It rained today.
O_O

Unless I have been supremely unobservant the past few weeks, it hasnt rained in AGES.
I'm not sure if it rained here in Bukit Jalil though, but it did back in Subang.
SO FREAKING COLD. WOOT.
ok nvm.

The weather has been killing me ok.
Permanent sinus infection.
Anything can set me off, and I'm being completely unexaggerative here...
If I sit up too quickly when I wake up in the morning, I sneeze.
If I wake up too early, I sneeze.
If i wake up too late, I sneeze.
If I wash my face, I sneeze.
If I eat, I sneeze.
If I drink, I sneeze.
If I come back from jogging I sneeze (I sometimes sneeze while jogging also wtf).
...
I think you can get the picture already lah.
Damn annoying ok, I've been OD-ing on chewable vit C, since it happens to be the only instant cure for my sneezifications.
And the fact that our lectures are held on very hot afternoons in the very cold auditorium is seriously upsetting my internal thermostat, which upsets my sinuses, which makes me...
...
(can you guess what it is yet?)
...
SNEEZE.

I somehow managed to survive an entire weekend without rewatching episodes of Gossip Girl.
Which meant I got quite alot of PBL done.
Not ALOT la, but more than I usually do.
Congwatuwations to meeee. :)

erm.
Had a deliciously emo weekend.

I hate my nose.

Heh.
Wish me luck for CPR k!?
84% to PASS wtf.
Standard passing mark is 50 la omg. 84 %.
WTF#$(%*&($*%&%$%$%#wtf.

I love BIG teddy bears.
Nice to hug. :p

~vid~