Thursday 7 August 2008

Looooong Update. :)

Hello hello.
I see that the number of visitors to this blog telah turun secara mendadak.
Sniff sniff.
Ok la, I know I never update, but the thing is nowadays, I have absolutely nothing to write about.
I have become desperately boring.
Sigh.


Hm.
Monday nothing happened.
Tuesday...oh. PBL.
I love Satpal Kaur! :)
Our PBLs have been changed to double sessions on Tuesday mornings. :)
Means Tuesday evening no PBL.
Friday evening no PBL.
AND...we have one week for research.

To all IMU peoples : are you jealous yet? ;)
keke.
Oh oh, AND...we get to divide our learning issues.
O_O


And on Tuesday we cleaned out our old fridge.
So now we have two fridges in our apartment. woot!

And...O ya.
I watched Harold and Kumar 2 on Tuesday.


Review?
Harold n Kumar 1 was wayyy better.
This one the beginning part quite funny la, but the rest of the movie just depends on obscenity to make it sell.
Ok, the first movie oso damn obscene la but it was funny.
Super dumb, super obscene and super funny.
The second movie is super obscene and dumb. Fullstop. And a bit overboard la.
Dont make sense.
Sigh.
Disappointing.
sniff.
Btw, me thinks Kumar is cute. I dont care who disagrees. :p
I shall go watch White Castle again. :D



Wednesday...supposed to start PBL, ended up watching hindi movie.
And emo-ing ALOT to Sam n Suh Ming.
Err. I think kan. When I like a guy, I have this tendency to go tell ppl what exactly I like so much abt him...
Which is probably why somehow one of my friends will end up falling for the same guy too.
Despite knowing I like the fella.
*bangs head on wall*
Vidya has to learn to shut up.
sniff.


I sniffing alot hor this post?
Recurrent sinus infection. :p


Todayyyyy....today I woke up, went jogging, came back n washed hair and slept.
Woke up and sneezed myself into oblivion.
Went for class.
Came back and slept on the carpet in the hall.
Woke up and sneezed summore.
Migrated into the room.
Slept.
Woke up.
Sneezed.
Showered.
Ate.
And now I is blogging. :p


I bought Oreos!!
Three quarter packet gone edi. O_O
So much for dieting la.
Ok, I bought it yesterday la, not today. But still!
ok nvm.


I WANT A WELSH CORGI!
(btw tats a dog)
See see soooooooo adowable! :D





Me like.
Cos its small. And cute. And got pointy ears. :)


And then right, today I had this revelation.
In animals rite...I like ones with pointy ears. :)
Cos they make the aforesaid animal look mischeviously adorable.
In guys...I like long noses.
Nyeh.
XD


O ya, one day I shall blog about the monkey that lives in Commonwealth Park.
Remind me yea, somebody?


erm erm.
Got what else to write ah?
See, I told you I become very boring already.
Bluek.


I have officially run out of inspiration.
So this post will be ending here. :p


~vid~