Tuesday 19 August 2008

Excuse the Incoherence

Hello.
Tmr is a very long day.
SIGH.
Why la Dhina wants to have First Aid at 8 oclock in the morning?!

CPR today was okay la.
Damn freaking cold though.
Got la quite a few questions where I'm unsure of the answers.
Can only afford to get 8 wrong. :(
Alah wtf la.
Resit then resit la.
But then sigh habis maruah aku if I fail CPR.
Nyeh!
Must be optimistic. :p

I am very tired.
And very hungry.
But I no mood to eat.
No appetite.

Mood swings la omg.
I duno whythefck PMS must come with mood swings.
Like la the pain not enough, kena add hormonal imbalance summore.
RAWR.

I duno what to wear tmr.
I have run out of clothes.
Bluek.

I damn emo la the fella tak bagi response langsung!
If no response confirm I lose interest wan.
If no interest then gone case la, I will lose my motivation to go lecture.
And if I lose motivation, then will be like last sem la, I sit at home and sleep, then kelam kabut one week before exam.
Four days before exam baru start studying like there's no tmr.
Somehow this sem I dont foresee being able to do that and still scrape a B-.

Aiyo I must go study.

~vid~