Friday 29 August 2008

Life Is Fun. :)

RAWRARFGHSTFHGKL.
Hello.
=D

My heart hurts.
=(

LOL.
OK no it doesnt.
Sorry, was in the mood to be dramatic and lame. keke.

Erm.
Today is Friday.
...
WEEKENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. =D
End of a supremely long week.

First aid was damn fun.
Keke. I super love kacau-ing juniors.
Especially considering that a majority of them are older than me, only they dont know it. ;p

But wth wei they think I look old.
Like today, we were (for lack of a better word) ragging this one indian boy...
Me : How old do you think I am?
Him : Erm...erm.. (Looks at my face very intently) erm.. 20?
O_O
WOI.
WHAT 20?!
Gila insulted wei. ish ish ish.

O yeah.
First aid. :p
We didnt manage to finish teaching them everything yesterday, and we had some stuff left undone from Wednesday also, so were like omg so much to cover today. O_O
BUT..
We managed to finish Wednesdays stuff, yesterdays stuff, AND todays stuff with half n hour to spare.
Do we or do we not rawk man...
(If your answer is no, then you're very obviously jealous of our pro-ness)
I super love partner-ing Shalini.
Sigh.
I'm gonna miss our First Aid now. =(

And Dhina thinks my ambition is to irritate the hell out of him.
That is very untrue ok.
I mean, its not exactly an ambition.
Its more like my main aim in life. For now la anyway. LOL. :p

The library is verrrrrry colddddddd.

Should I or should I not go for Telematch tmr?
Pros : I get to see more juniors.
Cons : I get to sleep less. ><

Eh no cute juniors la.
I mean got la, but not that many.
Damn potong steam wei.
And theyre all soooooo talllllllll. =(

O ya.
I think I might actually start giving tuition.
Maths.
Or something. LOL.
I mentioned it to my mum.
Reaction : Really? Can la. You can give Maths and English what. Friday nights or weekends or something.
Mother, I was just JOKING.
But nvm la.
Can earn money. From the comfort of my home.

Okay, I cannot think of anything else to write la really.
So until the next time that I get hit by some major bolt of insipration...

Stay tuned.

Wth I sound damn retarded. Keke.

~vid~