Sunday 24 August 2008

B.L.U.R

O ya.
I deleted the post about the CPR thing cos I felt it was too bitchy and petty to be left there.
It was written on an impulse, and after the impulse went away, it seemed like a very childish post.
So I took it off.

I'm getting more and more blur lately la omg.
Sleep-deprived.
Or food-deprived.
Or both.

Anyway,
This is an excerpt from my AIR Topic question :
A 40-year-old farmer presents with scaly, peeling, annular lesions on his feet of 2 weeks duration. The lesions are red and pruritic. Analyse the laboratory investigations available to arrive at a microbiological diagnosis for this patient.

Means you analyse the lab investigations available that will allow you to diagnose the patient.
Means for our assignment we no need to diagnose aforesaid patient.
Thats what its supposed to mean la apparently.
And I only found out today.
O_O

For the past two weeks, I've been assuming it means :
Analyse the lab investigations available AND arrive at a diagnosis for the patient.
Which was why I've been cracking my head over this whole thing.
Wth wei.
Why my interpretation so OFF wan?
Sigh damn blur la omg.

When Ruwi was explaining it to me this morning I was still damn blur...
until suddenly it hit me, and I was like
OH
OH
OH
I GET IT!!!
Like you know how in cartoons the lightbulb will come on next to the fella's head?
If only life was cartoonfied, you would have seen a lightbulb next to mine.
-__-
I'm damn slow la nowadays.
Later I end up like Hitin from Kismat Konnection.
People tell him something, ten years later only got reaction.

Which reminds me,
that day I was talking to my cousin on msn about some hindi movie,
and I wanted to type Shah Rukh Khan.
And I ended up typing Shahid instead.
(I just did it again two sentences ago)
Its so automatic!
o_O
swtnessifiedness.

Bluek.
Okay I go do my AIR topic now.
Since it has been very much simplified.
No wonder everybody else doing like nothing ni.
Sometimes I could kick myself. Saja go make life complicated.

Rawr!

~vid~