Wednesday 20 August 2008

Update. :p

Today was another long day.
><

Played badminton this morning.
Unfortunately, from my (very short) stints at tennis and squash training, I have developed the technique of hitting the shuttle with my arm.
Instead of with my wrist, as I am supposed to.
So I end up hitting the shuttle really hard and far.
O_O
Then I came back and felt soooooo drugged that I kept falling asleep during my msn convos.
Bloody hell.

OMG LA THE ESCALATORS SHUT DOWN AT 6 IN IMU.
MY LAB FINISHED AT 6.15.
WTH.
I tak mau kawan IMU!!

We seem to be doing alot of unplanned things lately.
By things, I mean trips.
Dun care.
Life is fun.

And I finally found my AIR topic question paper.
And discovered that I completely do not understand the question.
So.
BLUEK.

Ok.
I am super tired, so I am no longer making ANY sense.

Good night.
I love everybody.

~vid~