Monday 25 August 2008

Super Random Post

Eh I duno where to put this guitar la.
o_O
It is currently residing under ze bed.

It took 3 attempts to open my blogger dashboard ok.
Wireless damn screwed up.
-__-

I do not own a brachial pulse.
LOL.

And I super suck at taking blood pressure.
One thing oso cannot hear.
Keke.

Aiya.
I very sleepy now.

Hmmmm.
O ya.
The juniors came today!
Ok I havent seen even one of them yet lol, but I ran into quite alot of parents.
Summore while I was very hardworkingly being late for class. o_O
Damn akward ok to go squeeze myself into the middle of some rombongan of parents who were getting on the escalator.
But wat to do?!

I waiting to see the juniors larrrrr.

And yes, I kira senior already okay, eventhough I'm still first year student.
Cos IMU has two intakes.
So I'm senior by one semester.
Hah!

Erm.
Wat else ar?
Me like being hugged.
Dont care by which gender.
:p

Ok la I really cannot think edi.
Wan go wash my hair now.
Sigh.
I think I getting sorethroat sial.

O YA.
I GOT NO PBL TMR WOOT.
Can concentrate on AIR now.
(yea rite lol)
But no la, must submit ASAP.

Er. What else ah?
O ya.
He waited today.
Standing across the road.
I think I perasan la. Think he was waiting for something else. DUH.
Takkan wait for me. -__-
Dont care.
I mau perasan juga.
He waited. :p
Damn, I sound like a schoolgirl again.
So sue me...I'm still 17.
Nyeh!

OMG I MISS WATCHING GOSSIP GIRL.
Okay, I going to rewatch at least one episode tonite.
Vidya <3s>

~vid~