Thursday 14 August 2008

Super Long Update

Hello loyal readers of ze very much abandoned-for-the-past-few-days blog...
This is probably going to be a very long post since I owe you all updates for all the days that I have been MIA.
Ok, I really need to start writing in shorter sentences.

I was happy until a moment ago when I checked my application for the Petronas convertible loan.
By the way, this was the mysterious thing I applied for a few posts ago.
Yeah, well.
I didnt get it.
As usual.
Sometimes I dont know why I bother applying for loans or scholarships etc etc.
Nowadays, 12A1s and a TER of 96.95 just isnt enough for some people.
Ah well.
I shall not bitch about it.

I have to leave for dinner in half n hour, so I will most probably leave this post half typed out, and then I shall come back and continue it. :)
Just letting y'all know in advance.
And yes, for the record, I do normally take more than half n hour to type out a post.
Considering the amount of times I get distracted in between.

Sammi's telling me about chocolate spiders now.
I wish I was thin.
So I could eat anything I wanted and just worry about maintaining my weight.
As it is, I have to work on losing which is not easy.
Since I have impossibly unrealistic weight goals.
But hey, a girl can dream rite?

Wth la I sound so emo.

Okies!
*rubs hands together in a very businesslike manner*
First things first.
Monday, my timetable was sucked, but somehow my day turned out pretty good.
I mean, besides the fact that I was sooooo fcking tired by the time I got back that I was falling asleep at my laptop while trying to research on PBL.
CSU RAWKED.
Damn fun wei give intramuscular injection!
Eventhough it was on models.
And eventhough the part of the anatomy we were practicing on was the gluteal area.
(In plain English that means backside)
Oh and handwashing and gloving and gowning.
Wootsifiedness.
:)
Oh, and this one Sister rite, Sister Joanne...shes damn nice!!
Super funny and quite hyper. Very straighforward oso. Me like.
Actually all of them are really nice. :)
Although they look fierce...appearances can be deceiving huh? [I should know! ;)]
And then one of them asked me if I'm Malaysian.
yeah.
You sure you're Malaysian?
errr.. yes...
Okay. *odd, disbelieving stare*
O_O

Erm, Tuesday we had PBL as usual.
I was sitting right next to our faci and yawning my head off like some moron.
I couldnt help it, I went to sleep late the night before because I hadnt done research, and it took me extra long to do, because CSU had ended at 6 on Monday and I had been really brain dead.
And I was running late for class so I skipped breakfast, lunch, AND coffee.
-__-
Oh, and (bear in mind that I was already late) I forgot my ID on my way to IMU, so I had to run back and get it..
then I forgot my phone..
THEN I forgot my jacket..
So there was a lot of running back and forth involved before I actually ended up at PBL.
So yes. very tired. Yawned. and yawned. AND YAWNED.
Malufying.

Came back on Tuesday supremely exhausted, and I simply couldnt get any productive information into my head...
So I started watching Gossip Girl!!
I super love that show omg O_O. Its bitchy, its funny, and its absolutely addictive.
By the way, Chace Crawford IS NOT CUTE.
I think Chad Michael Murray is better, and you all know how much I despise aforesaid Chad Michael Murray. -.-"
BUTTTT...
I love love LOVE Dan!!
I duno wat his real name is, and anyway its not important lol.
Cos I dont love the actor, I love the character...Daniel Jonah Humphrey. :p
Photobucket
Photobucket
comel sangat sangat ok.
You may not disagree with me. Hes adorable!
Oh, by the way, I finished the first season. :p
Cant wait for the 2nd to be out. Keke.

OK chup cos I really gotta go out for dinner.
See told ya I wouldnt finish in time. :p
To be continued...


Hellow!
Sorry for the three hour break, (not that it matters lol)

I ate SO much just now.
Probably totally ruined my diet plan.
Nvm I shall jog it all off tomorrow.

Yep, you read that right…Vidya Gopinadhan Pillai, the ultimate lazy pig has become quite the regular jogger.
Its been…almost 45 days since I’ve made and started sticking to my lose-weight plan.
You know the day-counting thing on my msn personal msg? Well now y’all know wat it refers to.
Okay, you may all stop dying of shock now tq very much.
Lol.
Its terribly depressing when people ask me if I’ve put on weight.
-__-
Ok la, I was thinner last year (not that I was thin) but I feel better now than I’ve ever felt about myself.
SO DON’T BE SO DISCOURAGING LA!
Eesh.

God, we have one lecturer who drives me up the wall.
Actually quite a few of them do.
-___-
They’re over dramatic, and most of the time pretty lame, and they do a horrible job of capturing my attention.
But I’m quite proud of myself, considering I haven’t yet EVER listened to my Mp3 OR fallen asleep during a lecture this semester.
(I did read a storybook one day…I couldn’t help it)
But I don’t pay attention much.
Sigh.
Feeling guilty.
Is Vidya turning into a nerd? Hm.
Well, now that I don’t have a loan to work for, I can go back to slacking and producing average grades.
Will the kiasu side of me sit back and let that happen?

Sigh.
I quite emo now.
Three reasons :
1. I’ve finished Gossip Girl. I miss the show. Want to watch summore.
2. Dan broke up with Serena.
3. I didn’t get the loan.
4. I have a CPR test on Monday.

Ok make that four things.

Anyway, I think I saw Rama at IMU two days ago.
Or yesterday.
Sometime this week la.
If its not him then its someone who looks A LOT like him. Hmm.

I is currently OD-ing on super emo songs. :p

For the record, my nose for sale offer is still open. :)

Lol.
This post is super long, but I cant be bothered to split it into a few posts, simply because I’m too lazy to.
I doubt I’d be blogging again anytime soon, so you all read la slowly slowly ok?
Read half today, read half tomorrow. :p
Lol it doesn’t help at all that I’m putting this almost at the end of the post, and you all would have probably read the whole thing already to reach this point.
But I’m too lazy to scroll up and retype this at the top. :p

Oh, and theres another thing I think I have to clear up.
Despite the fact that I super love Dan Humphrey from GG…
And despite the fact tat I have this major crush on one of my batchmates here at IMU (no I’m not telling you who)… The love of my life still is and quite probably will always be :
Photobucket

I am very tired, and I have yet to find out the differences between
a) arteriosclerosis/artherosclerosis
b) pathogenesis/pathophysiology
I shall go do that now.

*BIG HUG* everybody. :)
Good night, and try not to miss me.
Don’t deny it, you know you will.
*wink*

~vid~

p.s. MAJOR thank you to Fiona Ong for helping me upload the pics since blogger AND photobucket were both being extremely retarded. Piddy, I sayangs youuuuuuu...