Friday 8 August 2008

The extent of my donkeyfiedness.

OMG LAAA.
I want to kick myself.

Yesterday, after I so very hardworkingly published the three posts below...
...and smack in the middle of my msn convers...
...I decided to be less antisocial and migrate outside into the hall.

So, I took my laptop, balanced it somehow on one hand...
...took the power cable in the other hand...
...squished my teddy bear somewhere in between...
...and migrated la basically.

And then rite,
when I went into the hall...my wireless stopped working. O_O
So I moved closer to the router.
Not working.
Restart router.
Not working.
Migrate back into room where the wireless was working perfectly fine before.
STILL not working.
So I gave up.

Then this morning kan...
I had a revelation.
So I checked my laptop.
And lo and behold, in my haphazardfied carrying of the laptop outside the night before, I had managed to inadverdently switch off my wireless.
(you know the switch thingy at the side of the laptop?)
-_______________________-

For the record, I didnt even know I had a wireless switch.
Bluek.

~vid~