Friday 12 March 2010

Ah-choo! ...excuse me.

AAAAAAH.

My nose hurts.
Stupid weather.

If I don't on the air-cond, then I sweat like mad and then start sneezing.
If I on the air-cond my nose shies away from the cold and I start sneezing.
If I move from an air-cond room to a non-air-cond area, the difference in temperature makes my nose hurt, and I start sneezing.

-__-


I'm about to start peeing vit C with the amount of it I've been taking lately.

I'm tired of sneezing.
I think my nose is most susceptible to temperature changes because its like ten miles long and sticks out a foot in front of my face.
-____-

You know, if I walk into a glass door, the only thing that would get hurt would be my nose.
No other part of me would even come close to touching aforesaid glass door.
Quite sad, no?


Rawr.
My motto for the past few days has been this too shall pass.
You think it'd apply to the weather?
This heat too shall pass?

Meh. :D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment