Tuesday 23 March 2010

More Hair Stories. :D


I have an unhealthy obsession with my own hair.

LOL.
No, really, I do.

I just remembered yesterday, the reason I never cut my fringe very short.
Because my hair is curly and so it looks daaaaaamn kembang man. Like kena letup.
Yesterday it was horrendous la okay.
I sudah complain in the previous post.
And then last night after half n hour of blow-drying it straight and after like half a bottle of hair serum, my hair ended up wavy today.
AAAAAAH.


I couldn't take it.
So I uh.
Went to the hairdressers.
And uh.
Straightened my hair.

The whole thing.
:D

Y'all get to see it in uni tmr.
Unless I feel extremely syok sendiri in about 5 seconds and decide to upload photos here. :D

. . .


Fine. I want put pic. :D
I very syok sendiri jz now k.
Hence lots of syok sendiri pictures. (I not putting all here la)




Btw, I need lessons in camwhoring.
I so totally suck in taking pictures man.



Now I feel like I don't have hair at all.
:(
Tooooooo straight.
Its not natural.
Yer.

But I'll leave it alone for now la.
heh :)
I've done so many things to my hair over the past 2 years that I really don't remember what it used to look like anymore.
O_O



Btw this just made my day :

SO DAMN CUTE LAAAAAAAAAAA.
:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment