Sunday 21 March 2010

Haircut


I cut my hair today.


ITS A WHOLE TWO INCHES SHORTER.
...
Not that that's very obvious. But yeah.

I nearly cried at the hairdressers when they were snipping my hair off.
(for the record, I
always nearly cry at the hairdressers when they snip my hair off -__-)

And then right, normally they use scissors to cut hair right?
So today the lady was like :
"Last time I cut hair for you ah...I cut with scissors or blade ah?"
Me : O_O. Scissors.
Lady : Oh. So today you wan me cut for you with scissors or blade ah?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
WHY SHE ASK ME WHETHER WAN CUT HAIR WITH BLADE ANOT.
OF COURSE I WILL SAY NO LA RIGHTTTTTT.


I said yes btw.
The effect turned out pretty good.
My hair ends are not straight at all, but since my hair is layered it does NOT look uneven.
Which is like the most important thing la kan.
Uneven hair is ugly.
I generally feel the urge to get a
huge pair of scissors and snip of uneven bits of hair when I see it on other people.



Gah.




I still haven't started PBL.
I
soooooooooooooo rock. :)

I am going to die tmr.

AAAAAAAAAAH.
Ok byebye I go do PBL now. FOR REAL. :D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment