Monday 1 March 2010

R. Moo

Hello peepos,
miss me/miss me not???
Do you feel abandoned by me, mE and ME??

forgive me for flaunting my level 0.5 self-obsessing early in the morning.
It seems like my brain is gonna leap out of my skull any moment,
and the presenting symptom will be my throbbing headache.
Sign(s): blogging early morning on 3 blind mice unconsciously.

Do the few statements above give you an idea on what am I gonna talk about?
}}}
Physical Examination.

Wokay, story time.
Vidya and I went to do our gp posting at some Ampang clinic.
Name of the clinic shall not be mentioned,
for security purposes.

Anyway, we were under a Taiwanese doctor for guidance.
Her name is R.MOO.
Say with me, MOOOO~
She's such a stuck up bitch.
Whoever that comes to her hafta do all kinds of health tests.
And believe me or not,
she memang tak de sympathy for patient langsung.

Feel like slapping her.
EH,
ok ,
my story is just about to begin.

The interesting part:

" Pada suatu hari, vidya and I went to xxxxZ clinic in Ampang. ok, sudah habis intro, I lazy wanna type out one
whole long story. So, I will just skip all the details and proceed to our most pleasurable experience at that clinic. A male patient around 20years old came in. Main complaint will be him having difficulty in passing urine. ok, so this MOO asked him to do urine analysis test. So, he did and came back. MOO saw the results of the urine test,
and told us it is unlikely for him to have urinary tract infection. AIYO, I tell you what, then, she drew us one big graph with two curves, saying that people in his age group are unlikely to be UTI-prone. Oo, the climax of my story is about to come.Yep, after she read the test results, she wanted to do a physical examination for the patient. She asked the patient to remove his pants and lie on the bed while she get her gloves. Just like other typical physical examination, for patient's privacy, the patient hid behind the curtains and we were asked to just pose at one corner. MOO scared our sexual desire got aroused. LOL. ML. Sorry, I sound like a beast, maybe a werewolf.

Ok, highlight of my long-winded story. MOO came with her gloves and she went to the patient. Both of us were just standing aside like two ancient China vases, without witnessing anything behind the curtains. OMG, let me laugh first. I tak boleh tahan. Ok, dah done laughing. Continue story. We heard MOO saying,
" TAKE YOUR UNDIES OFF, DON'T ACT LIKE A SHY LITTLE BOY, I AM GONNA SMACK YOU ON YOUR BUTT!!!" "

Both of us were like AHHHHHHHHH~omgomg,we had to try really hard not to laugh, coz if we let out a laugh, MOO will hear us and there were medical assistants walking up and down.

Yep, my story ends there. Sorry for you waste of time.

I can't stop laughing,
-YQ-


EDIT :


Muahaha. Hello darlings, vid here :D
Yan Qi's recollection made me laugh out loud in reminiscence of our gp posting, so I mau add summore stuff about Dr Mooooooo.

Wah I really don't like her man.
GILA money minded my goodness.
Everything oso must do blood test, must do urine test, must go do ECG.
wtf?
And then every patient oso she scold like dunno what. Walao if I was the patient I would've walked out straight lor.
Can say patient never use brains, dunno how to take care of themselves.
TO THE PATIENTS FACE SUMMORE YOU KNOW.
Professionalism really zero.

Then got all these Bangladeshi/Indian guys who came in for Fomema check up la.
My goodness, she treat them like they're a different species weyh.
Talk to them oso must raise voice like as tho she talking to deaf people. Very condescending man.
Very wtf.
First time I'm seeing a doctor behave like this.

Then the whole time, us students must stand behind her and pose.
Like Yan Qi said, ancient china vases.
And then after every patient, she never discuss anything with us.
Can tell us "Aiya, after this you all go to the receptionist there and see patient records on the computer la yeah. Anything you dunno you go ask the receptionist only lah"

Oh, btw, we only went to Ampang on Thursday right, cos the other days we were in the Subang Branch.
So rite, this Dr Moo was like
why you go Subang!? Why never come Ampang straight. Dr XXX (the subang doctor) very good meh??
:O
:O
:O

WHERE GOT DOCTOR GO CRITICIZE OTHER DOCTORS LIKE THAT YOU TELL ME!?

But the funniest part was the dysuria guy that she examined.
Had another fella oso dysuria you know, but the fella quite old.
This one was young, cute-ish, nama pun very syok...so this one she can do physical exam.
Waaaa. wtf.
Summore both of them giggling behind the curtain.
We were like dunno what she doing to the fella.
Can giggle giggle summore.
Eeyer.


Yay, I wrote long long story. :D
Shall stop here.
:D

Never in my life have I had such little respect for a doctor.
~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment