Wednesday 17 March 2010

Of Piggys and Dancing in the Rain


So there's this guy...



LOL.
Chill.
I'm not going to launch into some love story.

There's just someone in IMU I find insanely familiar, but I can't quite place where I've seen him/someone like him before.
Don't you hate it when that happens??
It's damn frustrating wei!
It's like one of those things that make you lose sleep man.

Not that I'm actually losing any sleep at all la.
I sleep like a pig nowadays.



I think pigs are too stereotyped.
Poor pigs.
:(


My nose is hurting again.
@#$(@#(*&$#$)(*@&.



I want to stand in the rain.
AND.
THE BEST PART IS.
Now I can actually afford to dance in the rain without worrying about getting my specs fogged up.
BECAUSE.
I don't wear specs anymoreeeee. I mean I do, but at home la.
:D:D:D







I just woke up.
Very incoherent now.

:p


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment