Saturday 27 March 2010

Lantai saya masih ada darah brurung.

I want to wash my hairrrrrrrrrrrr. :(
Three days ady never wash ok.
I feel like pulling all my hair out by its roots.
Stupid 3-days-no-washing-hair rule after straightening.

Sigh.
I'm the kind of person who washes my hair every freaking day man.
3 days is like. aaaaaaaaargh.

Nvm.
Tmr can wash ady. :D




I'm insanely hungry.
My stomach is self-digesting.
:(




Btw btw!
Isn't Faizal like the cutest SP (simulated patient) ever!?
:D
Hes sooooooooo comel!
And he's like forever smiling.
Summore today he pro, can pretend got pain in his leg when we were doing the Straight Leg Raising Test.
:D
:D
:D

...never mind.


I'm sleepy.
And my brain is fuzzy.
Nites y'all.


P.S. The title of this post came about cos I asked Yan Qi to say something random. And she said Pig. Then she said a name. Then she said darah burung.
:o



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment