Tuesday 16 March 2010

Random Update No. 239983



HELLO!
:D

I have something to say.
I officially hate this blog now.
...this one. as in 3BlindMice.

:O


ITS VERY EMO.
I TAK SUKA.

Padahal I'm the one writing all the emo posts.
-__-

I make so much sense sometimes I astound myself.
:o




I have changed, over the course of the last 2? years.

I AM MORE EMO.
:(





Emo is like my new fav word btw. (you know, in case you haven't noticed yet)
My vocabulary has become very limited. It now consists of :
1. mo liu (meaning : too free. ...in some chinese dialect)
2. sakai
3. gay = cissified/lame.
4. emo

...yeah. That's about it.

WHICH IS SAD. I GREW UP IN AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING BACKGROUND AND MY CURRENT VOCABULARY HAS ONLY ONE proper ENGLISH WORD IN IT.






And my brain freezes up on me alot nowadays.
I can't for the life of me make conversation with people.

I feel like a wallflower.
A WALLFLOWER.
2 years ago I wouldn't even have considered the possibility of being a wallflower.


I have also mastered the art of having a blank look on my face ALL the time.
You know how last time we used to get scolded for making faces??
"Don't make faces! One day your face get stuck liddat then you know!"
err.
well.
I started out faking blank looks to annoy the hell out of my brother...and now the look is permanently etched on my face.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.
THE CURSE...is happening.




I still sound very serious-ish in this post.
As in not funny la.
I miss being funny.
...I sound like an ex-clown now.




I have no idea why I'm typing such a long post WHEN YOU PEOPLE READ BUT DON'T BOTHER TO COMMENT.
*cries*
I tak sayang any of you anymore!
*cries summore*




Okeh.
Buh-bye.
:o

:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment