Sunday 28 March 2010

The super detailed post.

I had something I wanted to write about today, but I tengah patah hati sekarang.
AAARRRGH.
I don't want to elaborate.
Later people laugh at me for syok sendiri-ing. :(


LOLOLOL.
Right.
Never mind.



Why do some people write absolutely everything that happens in their lives on their blogs?
Do they realise how incredibly easy it is for people to stick their noses into their lives just by reading what they write?

I feel like throwing up right now, having been subjected to a love story of sorts told in extremeeee detail.
And I mean extreme.

*retches*




But you know what?
Since I terlampau syok sendiri now, lai lai lemme tell you aaaaaaaallll about my day in excruciating detail. :D
Lemme try and see how fun it is.


* * * * *

Right.
So I woke up this morning about 8.30 am. Actually my mother started yelling at me from around 7.30, but I only managed to drag myself out of bed around 8.30. :(
And then I went to try on saree blouses, you know, to make sure I didnt have to make any adjustments to anything before prom.
And then I went on the treadmill for about 40 minutes.
Was a pretty good workout. I felt hot for about 10 seconds after that. :D

Then I went to eat breakfast. Hunted about in the kitchen for like ten minutes before deciding on cereal.
After that I wanted to shower, but then this alarm technician guy came to fix the alarm.
Apparently something was wrong with it = =.
I actually thought my cousins came over you know when he rang the doorbell, so I skipped all the way to the door, then suddenly see random stranger...I was like OMG SO MALU.
*hides face*
So like he was climbing up the manhole and all, so I couldn't mandi la.
Cos...because lah, okay.

Then my cousins came over, so I had to like talk to them for a bit.
My cousin showed me her saree that she bought yesterday...I didn't like it very much, but terpaksa say nice la right. :(
I felt so evil. :'(

And then finally I went to mandi at 10.45ish.
I COULD WASH MY HAIR!
YAY!
But I had to rush cos I was sposed to go out with Jea Mie and Yan Qi at 11, but then I only finished mandi-ing like at 11.05, so I was like crazy kelam kabut okay. No joke.
Then my comb/powder/hairdryer are in my mums room.
So I got dressed and went to my mums room, but she'd gone out with my cousin while I was showering AND SHE LOCKED THE DOOR.
Then right. Tak cukup lock the door she can forget where she put key summore!
Aaaaaah!
So like by the time I was finally ready it was like 11.30.
-__-


So then we (me and Jea Mie) went to SS15. She drove la.
Then we were sposed to meet Yan Qi at the McD's near Taylors, but JM didn't know there was a McD there, so she drove to the Drive Thru one.
LOLOL.
It was sooooooo hilarious.
Anyway, we made it to the correct McD, and then met up with YQ, and then we went to a few boutiques to look for dresses.

I found a silver one, and another purple one which were okayyyyy la.
Not great, and I was scared I wouldn't be comfortable, so I didn't buy them in the end.
:(
I think I'll just stick to my saree. :(
Then we were thirsty so we went to get bubble tea. I got yam flavoured bubble tea. :D
I love yam.
Its like awesomeee. :D


So after all that we decided to go to Parade to look for more dresses, but when we reached Parade, we decided to eat first la yeah.
So we settled on Nando's.
And we're like soooo smart, we ordered this bottomless Ice Lemon Tea and then shared it between the three of us.
Save money man. :D
And then there was this guy there who I still think is a girl, but JM and YQ thought was a guy, but then they changed their minds halfway through so now we all think she's a lesbian.
:D

Yes.
Well.
Anyway, we went to a few more boutiques, and then YQ found this really nice dress in Blook.
:D
Its a pretty colour. Very unique. :)

After that we were really tired so we flopped down in McD's in parade for awhile.
It was like really busy at that hour so no one noticed that we hadn't ordered anything so we didn't get chased away. yay! :)

Then after awhile, my parents came to Parade, so I met up with them.
I think JM and YQ went to buy accessories or something. Not too sure.
So walked around Parkson for awhile with the 'rents, bought a pair of NYC wedges.
Just plain black ones that I can wear everyday :)

And then we went to Sachs I think, and we bought this pair of gorgeous brown shoes.
sigh :)


And then around 5-ish (it was 5 by that time) my mom decided to go to Klang.
To look for saree since I didn't find any nice dresses that I would wear.
I fell asleep in the car on the way. :(
But then when we reached Klang it was raining. ew. The first shop we went to was awful. They had the horriblest collection of sarees ever!
Everything was so shiny.
Ugh.
I would have looked like a walking Christmas tree. :(

Then we went to drink tea. :)
And we saw my brother's friend in the restaurant...with his mom and sis and future wife.
I remember him from 2001 man, when he stayed over in my house once..he used to be so scrawny! and specky!
And now hes kind of hot. :) But getting married in Dec la.
He remembered me too! But I was like 11 in 2001, so he remembered me as this small girl.
-_-

Anyway, we went to another shop after that, and I fell in love with this gorgeous pink saree!
...which I ended up buying. :D
We're allowed to wear whatever colour for the ball right?
No colour codes or anything? :D

And then on the way back from Klang, I fell asleep again :(

When we came home, I came online for awhile, but was crazy sleepy man.
So I went to lie down for awhile, and told my bolster and Pinkie random grandmother stories.
After awhile my bolster managed to convince me to go shower and eat before continuing to sleep, so I took it's advice.
Had a really simple dinner :) and then I fell asleep in front of the tv...til around 10.30.

Cos my dad's bro came over around 10.30.
(Seriously? Who visits at that time?)
He brought over some cousin from India la. Apparently said cousin came to Msia on some university field trip and was spending one night in KL.
I spent most of the time talking to my uncle.
Hes a lawyer so he was telling me tales of his exploits and what not. :D
Was fun. :)

And then they left, and now here I am blogging. :D

* * * * *






...
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS SO TIRING.
HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE WRITE THIS SHIT EVERY FREAKING DAY?!

If you survived up til here, I'm hereby giving you a virtual lollipop.
Flavour of your choice. :)

I gila sleepy now.
Nite nite y'all :D


I terlampau sakai, can go write post so long wth. o_O


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment