Saturday 20 March 2010

Running out of titles



Some people turn sad awfully young. No special reason, it seems, but they seem almost to be born that way. They bruise easier, tire faster, cry quicker, remember longer and, as I say, get sadder younger than anyone else in the world. I know, for I’m one of them.

~ Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Win








:D
There's always two ways to look at things.



I had fun in CSU yesterday. :D
I love Dr Lim!
I seriously think she's one of the best CSU lecturers ever :D
Cos she doesn't yell at you for not understanding something, and she actually bothers to teach and she makes sure everyone gets a shot and doing something.
I'm actually learning stuff in Sem5 CSUs man.
Something that never happened in the past two years.

Except for that catheterisation with Dr Shereen and the breast exam with Dr Sasi.

The best lecturers are the ones who are patient enough to understand that we cannot know what to do just by reading and watching videos,
and actually bother to talk us step by step through everything.

I mean, if we could do everything by ourselves, why go for the class, right?


I digress.



Life is a bit of a rollercoaster atm.
Ups and downs..and it alternates so fast that sometimes I can't decide if I'm happy or sad.

Happy is always the better option right?


:D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment