Wednesday 24 March 2010

Corpse Found on Flag Pole in Bukit Jalil


I is growing fatttttt.


YA LA.

EAT SLEEP EAT SLEEP HOW NOT TO GROW FAT YOU TELL ME.



So like, after complaining about it for like ten years and annoying Yan Qi into oblivion... (:D)
..I decided to go jogging today la.
In Commonwealth Park.
Alone, cos no one else wants to go.
All thin people wtf.


And so I mentioned it to Fatin and she's like :
"You want to go alone?"
Me : Yeah.
Fatin : Oh. You do know about that incident where they jumpa mayat hanging at the park right?


:O
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.



So she googled it and showed me.
Apparently it came out in Malay Mail and all lah.

Nah...ze article : http://www.mmail.com.my/content/29965-corpse-found-flag-pole



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
SO SAKAI WHY GOT DEAD BODY HANGING IN THE PARK.
NOW I DOWAN GO ALONE ANYMOREEEEEEE.
LATER PEOPLE MURDER ME AND HANG ME ON THE FLAG POLEEE.
:O



Sorry.
Terlampau drama. :D


This universe memang dowan me grow thin.
*cries*


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment