Monday 8 March 2010

Sem 5 : Day 1

Hi.

I came back to Vista yesterday.
Its insaaaaaaanely hot even with the air cond on, so me n Fatin moved our mattresses to the floor, right under the fan and at a very strategic position to receive semi-cold air-conditioned air.
:D
And since we're lazy we're probably leaving our mattresses there.
My bed has become storage space for my 1908230948394 bags now.

...oh.
Dammit.
I haven't unpacked.
:O



It was very hot in uni today.
I had a migraine.
And this Morgan didn't let me sleep.
-__-

I felt very stupid in PBL.
I have a funny feeling I will continue feeling stupid in PBL for the rest of this semester.



I am tired.
And I am going to unpack now.
And sleep.
And not do PBL until Wednesday night.
:D


Just updating so no one abandons this blog.
Since you all very kepo wan read what we write, please take a few seconds to CLICK THE ADS.

Thank you.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment