Wednesday 3 March 2010

Weird Dream

Rawr!

Hi.
I deleted the previous post that I wrote. Because it was unpleasant.
:(
I don't want to be unpleasant.

And it was not intended to hurt anyone, I just had to get it all out of my system.
I apologize if anyone is offended.

I think its a mark of how much I myself still have left to grow, that I am still irked by all that goes on around me.
Maybe I should try meditation. o.O





Anywayyyyyy...
Oh yes.

I wanted to blog about my dream.
Because this is one that I actually remember. :D

Kay, so I was in this stadium,
in the bleachers la kay, among the crowd...and we were all watching this announcer on stage introduce this celebrity dance troupe that was going to be in Malaysia for awhile,
in conjunction of some competition they were holding.
...
I'm being long-winded.

Basically there were these 4 celebs, and they were in Msia,
cos they were looking for someone to dance in their new movie.
So they were holding a competition to pick the best dancer.
Make sense? :D

Oh yes. Bollywood celebrities. o.O

And they were all dancing around on stage as the announcer introduced them. Cue flashing lights and confetti. :D
There was :
a) Sunil Shetty



b) Naseeruddin Shah



c & d) two other people whom I don't rememb
er. Guy and girl.



...I watched Naseeruddin Shah dance in my dream yo!


LOL.

Yeah, so anyway, after the whole thing, I went back home la (in my dream).
And saw Sunil Shetty...who was apparently my cousin!
*faints and dies*

Then there was some long conversation I had with him.
Long, insightful conversation that I completely don't remember.

He mentioned something about challenging the Backstreet Boys to a dance off.
o.O


Anyway,
there was this one part where we had to go somewhere,
so I got to sit in his car la kay.
Ford Escape.
:D
Then, the car had this feature where you could alternate between manual and auto, depending on whichever you preferred.
And the gear stick was white.
:o
I like :D

And then we got home.
And then I had to make coffee for alot of people.
Then I woke up.

DAHM potong stim sial.


No, I have no idea why Sunil Shetty and Naseeruddin Shah were in my dream. I haven't watched any hindi movies lately.
No idea why the Ford Escape was there either.
But surprisingly, (I didn't know this before), there IS such a thing as Automated Manual Transmission for cars. :o
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semi-automatic_transmission

My subconscious is very knowledgable.
LOL.


K.
Long post.
To make up for the long unpleasant one.
I still loves evvybody kay?

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment