Tuesday 23 March 2010

Mountain lion hair


I don't like my hair now.
I don't. I don't. I
don't.
I looked like a freaking mountain lion today.
AHHH.

And by the way, NO, I did NOT perm my hair. This is how it naturally is.
It's just that I blow it straight on other days so it doesn't look so...puffy.

My hair is confused.
It still (after 19 years) hasn't decided whether it wants to be curly, or wavy, or straight.
And so, it's become a bit of all 3.



*headdesk*



I didn't realise my baju was so glittery today.
Cos I kind of pulled it on last minute, and it was the top half of a punjabi suit and I was already wearing black pants and I was running late for class so I didn't want to change out of the pants into the punjabi suit one cos I would be even more late...so yeah. :D
It was only until I went to toilet in uni and looked at myself in the mirror,
that I was like.
:o
"Wooooooo I'm shiny"



Then uh.
We went karaoke today.
For 4 hours.
Waaa. Sing Linkin Park songs damn syok man.
:D:D
I shall not elaborate on this cos I'm pretty sure y'all know what people do when they go karaoke la right.
Sing, eat, drink, sing.
:D

I no more voice ady now.

...No. Still got voice.
But very serak.
SEXXAY.
:D


I damn free man.
:D



OMG I JUST REALISED MOUNTAIN LIONS DONT HAVE MANES.
AHAHAHAH.
Ok
fine I looked like a regular lion today.
:p




OMG A MOUNTAIN LION IS A
COUGAR.
Holy shit.
My general knowledge memang zero wei.
O_O



~vid~


p.s. Isn't mountain lion nice to pronounce? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment