Monday 1 March 2010

Revelations of Hypocrisy...or not.


I just had a revelation.


Today someone was complaining about how things always leak in their house,
and in my head I was thinking :
-__- The world doesn't have anything against you laaaa, that the filter can only leak in your house. Sure other people got same problem.



I believe that makes me a hypocrite (not that y'all don't know that already)

'cos rite, everytime something goes wrong for me,
I drama alot.
And I accuse the entire universe of conspiring against me.

But when other people drama,
I'm like my goddddd, not everything revolves around you laaa.


Tch.
I is a horrible person, is I not?


But then again rite,
in my world, everything does revolve around me.
And not anyone else.

So in that case, my reactions are perfectly justified.
Hmm.
Matter of perspective?



P.S. If you didn't understand anything I was trying to say, keep re-reading it til you get it kay? :D
I'm sorry I function at a different frequency from other people.
*insert bigeye emoticon here*


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment