Monday 15 March 2010

Dancing Dreams





I keep dreaming of people dancing.

As in people literally get up and start singing and dancing in my dream.
O_O




Either I'm evolving towards becoming a hindi-movie heroine-ish character...
(I mean in hindi movies whenever the heroine starts dreaming sure the dream will be about her and the hero dancing and singing right?)

...or I'm going mad.



Technically, though, I cant
go mad.
I already am.
:D


P.S. One of aforesaid dreams involved people getting up and dancing during a JPJ lecture wtf.




~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Lol that last bit actually made me LoL :P Interesting/comical blog.. A good read when taking a break from this boring studying =S

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Thanks. :D Been having increasingly weird dreams lately.
    And I appreciate you leaving a comment, not many people do :)

    ReplyDelete