Monday 9 August 2010

Airplanes and shooting stars.



WHO HAS BEEN VISITING MY BLOG AND NOT COMMENTING?

I WILL EAT YOU.


I'm kidding. (duh)
Its just awkward that you people read and don't comment and then I dunno whats going through your head.
(a.k.a whether you love me or hate me :D)

If you're going to complain I don't comment on
your blog...save it. I don't normally read other blogs k.
I mean, I do sometimes..Ok no I dont.
And if I did I would comment, k?





I'm sorry. I just find that song annoying.
And that other Paramore song..Only Exception?
I find that annoying too.
I think I'm the only one.
ITS SO OVERPLAYED.

The way Jay Sean's Down was so overplayed.
But then I like Jay Sean :D



Been a miserable past few weeks.
I've been doing alot of mo liu stuff, to keep myself occupied so I don't emo about...well. stuff.

Its like.
I've fallen for a friend. But he likes someone else. And she likes someone else.
And we have this whole long chain of masochism going on.

We're like dominoes. I fall for him, he falls for another.

Ah well.
Its just a crush I think.
And crushes blow over right?

Yeah.

IN THE MEANTIME, I shall amuse myself by staring at David Villa and devising plans to steal him from his wife.
I like his kids though. He can keep his kids. I don't mind. :D
Or wait, nvm. Jesus Navas would do just fine, too :DDD


What.
The Spanish players are prettier than the Germans pretty ok.
That doesn't mean I'm supporting them.
Ich liebe Deutschland. Forever.
After MU of cos.

la la.

The strike option is very useful.

K bye. :)


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment