Sunday 8 August 2010

Leave, just...leave.


MY DADS FRIEND IS NOT LEAVING.



Right.
So at 1pm today, my whole family is sitting down to eat lunch right,
and I'd just showered, and was sitting with houseclothes and wet, messy hair, and red eyes and a stuffy nose..
(because I slept late and woke up early...it happens)


SO I AM NOT HAPPY when this my dad's friend suddenly appears at my front door and goes :

"Oh hey, you guys are eating!"

Like no shit Sherlock.
What do people do at 1pm??
Dance around their living rooms?

WHO VISITS PEOPLE AT 1PM ANYWAY.

I mean even 2 is fine, or like 4/5 or something, for tea.
OR LIKE JUST CALL BEFORE COMING K THX.

THEN, hes like

"Today's your lucky day! I've decided to spend the whole day with you people!"

:O
...
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
*bangs head into wall*



So then he's like he doesnt want to eat, cos hes already had lunch,
so he parks himself in front of my tv,
in the living room.

While we eat.
In the dining room.

I cannot begin to explain how weird and awkward the situation is.
Hes not even a close friend okay.

And so we finished eating,
and then we cleared up the table, took in the washed clothes that were hanging outside, bla bla...
and then I ran up
to hide out
in my brother's room.
(which is technically mine, since hes not here :D)

And so I've been hiding out for the past TWO AND A HALF HOURS.
Because this man simply wont leave.

And its annoying cos I want to watch tv,
and hes sitting in front of it.
And its rude to go down and watch tv in front of guests. (Idkwhy. It just is...according to my mother)


And I actually don't want to go downstairs at all, cos I'm not decent.
Like I said, I'm in my houseclothes.
And I don't want to comb my hair. I like having it messy and pinned up all over the place and out of my face and..yeah.

BUT MY PHONE IS CHARGING DOWNSTAIRS.
And I need to go switch off the charger, cos otherwise it'll overcharge right?
But I can't.
Cos I dont want to go downstairs.
Cos that man is there.
AKJSKJDSDJHSKJDHSKJDH.

Can he just leaaaavvveeee already?





Pfft.

What?
No,
I dont see the point of this post either.

lala.

~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment