Monday 9 August 2010

And we have football back :)



Yeah, the World Cup was awesome,
but EPL rocks socks.
K.

3-1!
Although it was a slow start. 2nd half was better.
But yeah.

Either ESPN tuned out the crowd or there's something wrong with my ears.
Maybe I'm missing the vuvuzelas.
O_O
It was...quiet today.

But still. Excellent goals.
Bit sore about the Kalou one, but hey, we still won :D

(I need Man Utd gifs now)


And I'm sorry fellow German fans,
I'm not a huuuuge fan of Bayern Munich. I just cant be ok.
I love the German boys, but my love for MU > my love for Germany.
No.
My love for MU > my love for anything else football-related.
Alwayz.




This is an old video, that Suh Ming showed me.
Yes I'm outdated. Wtv.



WHY IS HE GAY?!

WHY!?

Suh Ming's opinion is :
The world cannot take such an awesome straight guy :(
If he was straight he would be a jerk.


O_O
Inclined to agree.
That, ladies and gentlemen, is the sad truth.

See.
Either way the guys get the better end of the deal.
-_-


la la.



I need a gif of this celebration.
I think I shall go make one now (if I can find the video)


I think I'm in love with Javier Hernandez.
He'd better go places. MU could use another excellent striker.
After Rooney of coz.
All you Rooney-is-shit haters can move over to the left. Rooney was off form during the WC...doesn't make him any less of a player.
And he is excellent.
'Nuff said.


I'm sleepy.
Nitenite evvybody.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment