Monday 2 August 2010

Birthday post




HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JEA MIE!






Power just came back on.
10.15am to 6.15pm.
EIGHT freaking hours without electricity.
And its so effing hot nowadays too!

Well. Anyway. Ordeal over. :D

My left eye is swollen.
Looks like someone punched me in the face.
Stooopid dust allergies. pfft.




I cannot describe how epic this picture is.


I feel like laughing.
Like clutch-my-sides-roll-on-the-floor-and-then-smile-like-an-idiot-all-day. :D
Two of my favourite men in one picture.
'Tis awesome okay.


And this is the gif I wanted to add yesterday in the Schweinski post, but like I said, Tumblr was acting up and I couldn't even view the gif, much less add it to the post. -.-


My Schweinski wabbit gif.
See, the rabbit on the left is Schweini : the overexcited, I-loooove-you-and-must-nuzzle-you-for-evah! rabbit,
and the one on the right is sleepy Poldi rabbit, who is content to let Schweini do whatever he wants, cos he loves him so.
awww. :)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment