Wednesday 4 August 2010

Plastic fiancees



HELLO!
I IS BACK...again.


Does anybody get email notifications when I update this??
My followers do, right??
...I'm sorry. The 7 of you are going to get your inboxes spammed this week.
Considering how I feel the need to update my blog every 2 seconds.
:/

I am so freaking bored right now ok.


I swear Mesut Ozil's fiancee looks like Michael Jackson.

SEE.

Whats that? You want comparison?


SEEEEEEEE.

I just needed a reason to put that pic on my blog. Sowwie.

Ok Vidya, now stop being so mean.
BUT SERIOUSLY OK.
Shes like 28, and PLASTIC and has been married twice. And she's got 'gold-digger' written all over her face.
Wtf Mesut??


WHY am I checking out footballers WAGs again??
...IDEK.
I blame my friends.
And tumblr.
But mostly my friends.

...for making me fangirl footballers and then get jealous of their other halves.
Not that I fangirl ALOT of footballers, mind you.
Just ...two. :D

WE ALL KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
(but just in case you don't...here's a piktur)



No, but just to clarify.
I dont normally fangirl footballers. Reaaaallly.
When you support MU there's not much to fangirl anyway


Have you noticed I've discovered how to strike off stuff even using the old Blogger?
:DDDDD
I'm going to keep doing this forever now, ok?



OH.
AND THIS HAS TO BE ON MY BLOG TOO.


DEATHSTARE EXTRAORDINAIRE.
(OMG I CAN RHYME :DDDDDDD)


So at some point in time, I'm going to get bored of posting Die Mannschaft gifs.
Just bear with me ;)



OH.
AND.
Just surpassed (is that the correct word?) 1000km in my car! And sent it for servicing.
SO I CAN DRIVE ABOVE 100 NOW.
THANK YOU LORD.
Do you know how UNBELIEVABLY ANNOYING it is to drive at freaking 80?!
sadkfjhaskdjfh.



Reposting this gif, cos its awesome.





K bye. :DDDDD



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment