Tuesday 24 August 2010

Shoutout



So I emo like shit now.
Well. What else is new? :D



Okay, so I can't for the life of me keep up with who is leaving when,
and I'm not even sure who reads this anymore,

so this is just a big shoutout to everyone whos leaving soon, yeah?

All the best,
I hope you people have
the best time wherever you're going.
Stay awesome!
Don't let medschool take the awesome out of you.
MISS ME.
And yeah, have a safe flight. Go get 'em!
*hugs and cookies-packed-in-zipper-bags-for-you-to-eat-on-the-plane*
:D

GROUP HUG EVERYBODY.







Went to Seremban today.
I'm going to start to hate driving now. :|
Especially on the highway!
I DO NOT understand why tankers drive at 110 ok.
AND THEY DON'T STICK TO THEIR LANES.
DAHLAH BESAR LIKE DUNNO WHAT.
Eeeee I hate tankers and buses and hugeass lorries. God.
Either drive slower or learn to control your stupid vehicle if you want to speed.

The house in Seremban is alright I guess.
My room is okay.
The toilet is flithy, but once its been cleaned I guess that'll be okay too.

I emo. I don't want to talk about Seremban.



Lets talk about Tokio Hotel.
I HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE GERMAN.
I thought they were some Korean band.
:D
Welcome to Ignorance 101.

And I had no idea Automatic and World Behind My Wall were by them.
Its not my fault the Hitz DJs don't announce the name of the artiste sometimes. :|

I think Bill Kaulitz is pretty :D
And I think he looks a little like that Angel of Death from Death Note.

No?


I had no idea these two were related. Much less twins.
(they don't look like guys omg)







Meh.
Good night evvybody.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment