Friday 6 August 2010

Facebook Etiquette. You don't have it.


RANT TIME #2.


For the record, this isn't meant for anyone who commented on my wall/status recently.
Don't get offended for no reason.
:)



I don't understand people who interfere with other people's conversations on facebook.

Example #1.
I write on my friend's wall.
Friend replies.
I reply.
Random person decides to butt in with a sarcastic comment.

....
Excuse me?
Wtf is your problem?
I get it. You're my friend's friend. But you're not mine. I don't fucking know you. Why the fuck are you commenting on something I wrote?

I mean, if you actually had something nice to say, or something to contribute to the conversation, then yeah...okay. Thats perfectly fine.
If you're just going to be all smarty-pantsed and I-think-this-wall-post-is-so-stupid-and-immature...THEN WHY THE FUCK DID YOU EVEN COMMENT?
Attention-seeking much?


And on status-es.

Example #2.
Friend writes status.
I comment.
Random person decides to get all offended because they simply know that my comment is directed at them.
Random person #2 decides to stand up for random person #1 and joins in with smart-ass comment about how my friend and I seem gay because we keep commenting on each others status.

a) I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU. WTF. What, you think I went through my friend's fb friend list, and decided "oh hey, lets make a comment and offend that random person I dont even know today!"
WTF OK.

b) She's my best friend. I'll comment on every fucking status/photo/activity of hers if I want to.
If I want to write on her wall in German, I will.
Hell, if I want to make up my own language, and write on her wall in that, I will.

Its amusing for us to write in different languages, and syok sendiri on each others walls ok.
Attempting to join in the conversation in the same language doesnt make you look smart.
Its fucking stupid.
Dont so muka tembok la, can?


I just dont get it ok.
Why would you interfere in someone's conversation, just to be sarcastic?

Its not even the least bit amusing/entertaining. Its just so rude.
And unpleasant.
Being sarcastic to someone who knows you is different.
Being sarcastic to a complete stranger is just wtf.
What kind of upbringing do you have, that you can be so rude to random people?


Some people should just be banned from facebook.
Its a fucking networking site, not a pick-a-fight-with-a-stranger arena.


Some people just shouldn't exist ok.
Waste of space.
Waste of oxygen.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment