Monday 16 August 2010

Love at 13



So I was supposed to blog about something else (as usual).


Anyway,
so there's this conversation between two people right :

13-year old girl : Sometimes I feel like I'll never find love.
16-year old girl : Trust me dear, your special guy will come soon enough. I had to wait 16 years before I got to know him, so I'm bet yours will come somewhere along those lines.
13-year old girl : Yeah, I guess I shouldn't rush into it now.


Like. whaaaaaaaat.
I'm sorry. Allow me to be syok sendiri here.
I'm effing TWENTY years old and I have yet to meet my special someone. IF he even exists la okay.

And right now, I am so comfortable being single, its not even funny.

I mean.
13-YEAR OLD WOR.

What of life have you experienced at 13, that you are jaded and cynical about
love?!
That you are giving up on "waiting for Mr. Right"?

I mean.
What.
Seriously.


Like seriously, at 13 you're hardly going to find the real thing.
13 year old boys are stupid.
I mean, yes I know there are high school couples who get married and yada yada, but those are exceptions...and alot of them get divorced before they're 40.
That statement has been struck out to avoid jinxing happily married high school couples who are over 40.
:DDDDDD


And I think people who encourage 13-year olds in their quest for true love are even more idiotic.

I'm not saying they shouldn't look at boys.
I mean go ahead, have crushes, have
fun!
Just don't take all of it so seriously and let *cough*
love interfere with your studies and mess your head up and get in the way of you achieving what you want.



I am a hypocrite.

At 13, I was convinced I had found true love.

And I feel really stupid about it now. I just dont want other people to feel as stupid as me ok.
I'm doing a good deed here.
La la. :D




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment