Monday 23 August 2010

TMI post.


I don't know why God decided we need to have periods,

but that was a low blow, God.
Seriously.
Bad decision.

Woke up at 12.30ish today, cos I slept at 4 in the am.
I dunno what I was doing til 4, but I was up til 4.
Yeah.
So I woke up, answered a gazillion messages wishing me Happy Onam.

...which reminds me,
HAPPY ONAM!
to any Malayalees reading this.
:D

Ok, so then I woke up,
Ate lunch,
Washed the dishes,
Came online.

...and then my uterus wall started degenerating. I kid you not. I COULD FEEL IT.

So I switched off my laptop, took Voltraine, and went back to sleep.
Set my alarm for 4,
woke up,
nearly died in the amount of pain I was feeling,
so I went back to sleep again,
woke up at 6.30.

yay me!

Emo emo emo.
Probably hormonal, but aaaaih, I dunno.
Maybe the fact that we start in Seremban less than a week.

:(

I don't know, I don't know. Don't ask me why I'm emo. I really don't know.
K?
K.

Yan Qi's leaving in about 2 1/2 hours.
PRAY that she has a safe flight, all of you.
Pray NOW.


Yeah.
Patchy says hi.

I'm going to go be boring somewhere else now.
(yes, be boring as in verb. Am I not boring you people? ...exactly.)



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment