Sunday 15 August 2010

Attraction


I just switched on the tv to check the Liverpool-Arsenal score.
And the first thing I see is the ref brandishing the red card at Joe Cole.
:O

Draaamaaaa.
I was debating about who I wanted to see lose more, and then it hit me.
I don't want either of them to lose!
A draw would be excellent.


So my blog, post-worldcup, has more football in it, than it probably ever did before.
I'm not being a hypocrite.
Its just every mid-year holiday, there isn't any football. Its summer. They don't play.
Except Euro.
In 08.
Which I didnt watch, probably because we were busy doing COP. And I forgot the existence of such a tournament.
I dont normally watch Euro anyway.

And I've missed out on alot of football after going to Vista.
NO ASTRO OK.



Yes, so this is me apologizing for all the football related posts lately,
whether they include fangirling or not.
Yes, I watch football for the football.
But I'm female.
I fangirl hot guys.
Its a hormone thing. Don't hate.




There's been alot of drama lately.
Let me try summarise it in a few key words :
Best friends, unrequited love, LOTS of confusion.

K.
Connect the dots.

Wouldn't life be SO much easier if we could all just pick who we wanted to be with, and they'd
have to fall in love with us,
and we'd all live happily ever after?

Right right?

I want to marry Jesus Navas.
So I change celebrity crushes very often ok

Hes just so
gorgeous.
Its not just his eyes ok (I know alot of people are crazy about his eyes),
but thats not all.
His facial structure, and that long sharp nose,
and his tan,
and the fact that hes only 170cm,
and hes super
skinny (not hot or fit or toned)
and his hair,
and hes just soooo adorable.
and and.
sigh.





OH AND.

Since I'm free and in total stalker mode,
I went to stalk read about him last night.
(or the night before. I dont remember)

And right, it says he's Spanish of Romani origin.

Curiosity killed the cat. But I happen to be a very persistent cat.

So I read up on the Romanis.
Apparently they're gypsies. (hes also listed under famous gypsies or smth)

AND GUESS WHAT.
Romanis are gypsies of INDIAN origin.
Like middle India.
Apparently the Indians migrated to Europe and became gypsies.

And now I'm becoming redundant.

BUT BUT SEEEEEE.
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING.
Especially the
sudden, inexplicable attraction to Jesus Navas.

My inner racist recognised its species.

THAT DOES NOT MEAN I AM RACIST.
I just find Indian men (or men of Indian origin *wink*) attractive ok.
ok.

:DDDDD


La la.
Arsenal need to score now.
So they can DRAW.
What is with this Liverpool and wanting to prove me wrong now. Huh? HUH?

pfft.


SEE HE SO CUTE RIGHT.
(thats not his baby ok)


Ok bye. :D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment