Saturday 21 August 2010

THIS IS IT.


I HAVE HAD IT WITH MY NOSE.

I could hardly sleep last night, because my nose was blocked.
Had to keep shifting until I found a comfortable position on my side, in which I could breathe through one nostril.

Suffice to say I didn't get a very good sleep and woke up with a headache.

Then,
I spent half the morning trying to blow my nose and GET IT UNBLOCKED.
Which basically resulted in my sneezing and sneezing and blowing the house down.

...so I took chewable vit C, which is normally my instant-cure for sneezing fits,

and it worked.
For 5 minutes.

AND THEN I STARTED SNEEZING HARDER.

To this point I was crying.

And then I drank the effervescent vitamin C.
(I dont care if I overdosed ok. Desperate situation, desperate measures)

And finished half the tissue box, trying to dry my tears.

And then...I go to Jea Mie's house.
And my nose gets blocked again.

And I spend the whole day breathing through just one nostril,
and having bouts of dizziness everytime I stand up from my chair.



And then I come home, and my nose is still blocked.
And its annoying as fuck.
So I use Vicks. The vaporub.
WHICH WORKS.
MY NOSTRIL GETS UNBLOCKED.

BUT GUESS WHAT.
NOW MY OTHER NOSTRIL GETS BLOCKED.

What the actual fuck.

And so I get so fed up I go blow my nose again.
And then I start sneezing,
and then my nose gets blocked.
So I go blow it again.
And then I start sneezing again.
And crying,
And my nose gets blocked.
So I go blow it yet again.
aaaaannnnd? I start sneezing.


WHAT IS THIS.
I WANT A NEW NOSE LA OKAY.
I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR ONE SINCE 2007.


AARRRGGGGHH.


Ok.
Going to go steam my face now. With menthol.TO UNBLOCK MY NOSE. And cry.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment