Tuesday 17 August 2010

Eh I didn't title this post earlier


Today is Tuesday, right??

I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE MONDAY WENT.
I mean its like it was Sunday, and now its TUESDAY. O_O
I seem to have skipped out on Monday altogether.
AHHH.

Either that, or the days are flying by too fast.

Less than two weeks to Seremban, now.
I think thats why I'm so depressed.
Mention Seremban and I start bawling ok.
*bawls*
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

CAN I NOT GOOOOO.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
CAN I LIKE JUST GRADUATE NOW AND GO JOIN LAW SCHOOL PLEASE.
PLEASEEEEEEE.


I need to get my labcoats.
And pack my stuff.
And file my notes, which I was supposed to file up when EOS was over (which was 2 months ago)...but oh well.
Welcome to Procrastinators Inc. Pvt. Ltd.


What have I done these hols?
Nothing much, really.
And yet it was hectic. :/ Long story.

I wish my brother would hurry up and get married already.
I want cute babies to play with.





This picture.
This was the part I sniffled. When the ball went in, I was just screaming and jumping and sniffling and wiping my eyes and...
...my mother woke up and yelled at me for not switching off the air-cond in my room when I went down to watch football.
-_-
POTONG MY STIM.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
And my neighbour (who probably woke up to sahur) came rushing out of her house cos (duh) she heard someone screaming.
Cue muting the tv and celebrating in silent mode.



WHICH REMINDS ME.
Well, not really, but I wanted to write about this.

So on Sunday night we went to Icesomething..IceZone? In SS15.
At night.
Then there were police blocks to all entrances to that particular road...we had go through the market car park to get back onto that road la.
Then there were tow trucks everywhere,
and the police cars all had lights flashing.
I dahlah excited...mana tau they raiding something..get to watch live drama yo!
...
Apparently they were fixing the road.
-_-
Cheh.

Then they kept making announcements, for whoever was parked along that road to move their cars la.
So Jea Mie moved hers.
Then by the time we finished eating and came out to go back,
the tow trucks were moving all the cars that hadn't been moved to the market parking lots.

Sakai.

Ok seriously, if I hadn't heard the announcement, and hadn't moved my car...and after some time I walk down to find my car missing,
...I most definitely would not think of looking in the market carpark ok.
I would just be OHMYGODMYCARGOTSTOLEN.
and panic.
and die.
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


Just saying.



I'm sleepy.
Excuse any inchorence k thx.

whee.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment