Sunday 8 August 2010

Vices


Excerpt from Being Mrs Pique.

"I don’t mean to be a player. That’s just how I am naturally. I mean, Superman can’t not save the world. Santa Claus can’t not give presents to little kids. Leonardo Dicaprio can’t not be amazing in Inception. Pique can’t not be herp derp king. David Villa can’t not make the ladies eyes roll back.


LOLOLOL.
This shit is hilarious.
I am honestly crying right now.

I need to stop reading this story wtf.


Anybody else wants to read, ask me for the links.
Not putting the links up here in case there are any kids reading this.
Not that there are, just in case la okay...I don't want to be responsible for corrupting innocence.
:DDDDD


Kbai.

I honestly need something productive to do with my life, don't I?



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment