Monday 2 June 2008

2.10 a.m.

Bay's tag.
Because I'm sleepy but too hyper to sleep.


1. What is the most important thing in your life?
ME. :p

2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
I have no idea...o_O
Food?
Nasi goreng Cina from the Uncle downstairs I think. XD


3. Where do you wish to get married?
On the moon.
(Stupid question. Havent plan yet la. honestly. -___-)

4. How old do you think you'll be permanently owned by your lover?
OWNED? O_O

What do you mean OWNED? Like some kind of pet like tat. Eesh.
...
Oh. Already am. *wink*

5. Are you in love?
First they ask you what age do you think you'd be permanently owned THEN they ask you if you think you're in love?

God.
Imagine if I said 25 for number 4 and then answered yes to this question.
-__-

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Steven's Corner.

7. Name of the latest text book you bought?
My super-dramatic super-irreverent extremely colourfully boring Marieb.

8. What is your full name?
Vidya Gopinadhan Pillai.

9. Do you prefer mother or father?
Duno. XD
Listen, you can't ask me these kind of questions!
(I think only my housemates will find this sentence funny -__-)

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time.
Dont you all know the answer to this? :p
Do I really have to write his name out here?


11. Christina or Britney?
Britney.

12. Do you do your own laundry?
Half. I do all the un-name-ables. XD

13. The most exciting place you want to go?
The moon. -__-

14. Hugs or kisses?
No other option?
Oh god, tat sounds wrong :p
Hugs.
No cuddles? :(


15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
*EMO
*Mean
*Introduced me to Neslo
*Has a very nice pink shirt
*DORAEMON

16. 8 things I'm passionate about
*Him :)
*Chocolate
*SLEEP
*Music
*Peanut Butter
*Fluff (blankets, carpets, etc)
*Talking
*Laughing


17. 8 things I say too often
"Hes too cute!"
"Specimen"
"...very hardworkingly..."
"Oh GOD" - with indian accent
"Wait ah"
"After all..."
"Dont miss me ya"
"Short people are cute" -
since I'm only 160cm

18. 8 books I've read recently
1. Shopaholic Ties the Knot
2. Shopaholic Abroad
3. Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic
4. Can You Keep A Secret?
5. Size Twelve is Not Fat
6. The Notebook
7. Fire Thief
8. Runaway Jury
NOTE : Chick Lits are extremely condusive for during-lecture-reading.

19. songs I could listen to over and over again
1. Mera Dil - Salaam-E-Ishq (Hindi)
2. Pehli Nazaar Mein - Atif Aslam (Hindi)
3. The Kismat Konnection trailer-song-thingy
4. Love Will Come Through - Travis
5. Yeh Ishq Hai - Jab We Met (Hindi)
6. Mauja Hi Mauja - Mika Singh (Hindi)
7. My Lover's Gone - Amberlife and Ladybird
8. In The End - Linkin Park

*I dont have a limit for this question, do I?*
9. Piece Of Me - Britney
10. What About Now - Chris Daughtry
11. Stolen - Jay Sean
12. What Goes Around - Justin Timberlake
13. Croation Rhapsody - Maksim
14. Konayuki - Remioromen (Japanese)
15. I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan
16. Walking Away - Craig David
17. Tong Hua - Michael Wong (Chinese)
*I think this should explain why I get so distracted when I attempt studying :)*


20. 8 things I learnt last year
Pool
Common sense (courtesy of Pn Mahani)
The fact that ALL Indian guys are useless
Confidence intervals
How to go toilet while wearing a saree
Citation
How not to scream at ppl who dont have common sense
How to play Mafia


21.8 people you tag
Suh Ming
Samantha
Jea Mie x6

See?
I updated my blog.
Good night. :)

~vid~