Saturday 28 June 2008

Yawn. XD

Morning!
I am supposed to be studying. :)
Which is why you see an update. Keke.

Conclusion : I am definitely back to normal.
Oh thank God.
The whole nerd concept was seriously scaring me ok. o_O
Cos I used to be a nerd, waaaaaaaaaay back in errr...Std 6 I think. I think until Form 2 oso counted as nerd-ish la. I distinctly remember always doing my Math homework. And letting other people copy. :p
But by Form 5, I no longer even owned a Maths book. *wink*
Tsk tsk.

Have I mentioned that I'm addicted to Kismat Konnection songs?
I'm super addicted to the two emo songs.
I oso duno why. I think its my hopeless-romantic-ness kicking in.
Bluek.
Is this love? Meine na jana...
Is this love? Tu hi pata na...
Translation : Is this love? I dont know...Is this love? You tell me...
Not perfect translation la.
My hindi is quite poor. So if you know hindi, and my translation is slightly off...keep it to yourself, pls tq. :p
I'm damn lame la. Ish.

I WANT TO WATCH THE MOVIE!!
18th July is too far awayyy. SNIFF. :'(

Hols is really boring.
Sigh.
But NO that does NOT mean I want Uni to start.
I just want the hols to become less boring.
Somehow.
Bluek.

My eyes hurt.
I think I shall go back to sleep now.
Yes, good idea.

Good nite. :)

~vid~

p.s. yes, I know its only 9.15 am. I dont care. I mengantuk. :p