Saturday 7 June 2008

Hiatus

I am about to go on hiatus for the next two weeks.
It just hit me that I have approximately 13 days in which to cover 16 chapters.
And thats not counting assignments.

Why why why do I procrastinate??

I think it would be perfectly reasonable, given my current situation, to deprive you people of my posts til the 20th of June.
I think if at any point in the next two weeks I can still waste precious time by blogging, I deserve to be kicked upside down.

I hold you all witness :
From now until the 20th of June, I shall NOT check these websites :
1. This blog
2. Any other blog
3. Facebook
4. Friendster
5. Youtube
6. Cooltoad

*HINT*
Y'all should go bug Jea Mie to post while I'm gone.

Okay, I should go now.
Love lots. Dont miss me. :p
I know you will, but try k?

~vid~