Sunday 29 June 2008

*Touchwoodtouchwoodtouchwood*

FINALLY.
The TMNet people FINALLY FINALLY came to fix our phone line. -__-
Eh.
But seriously la. Touchwood la.
I hope its been permanently resolved.
Damn annoying ok, sekejap ada Internet, sekejap takde. Ish.

Nvm.
Dowan complain so much.
Touchwood Internet fixed.
No need to curi curi use my neighbour punye wireless anymore.
Erm...whoever the network belongs to : Sorry, and Thank you, and I think its nice of you not to secure your connection. I really appreciate it. :)

O ya.
I would appreciate people leaving comments in the tagbox. Its kinda freaky to see the counter go up 1000 a day and yet not have any comments in the tagbox.
ALSO, to those who randomly leave comments...(as in besides JM, Sam, Suh Ming, Fiona, and Midge) I think we would all appreciate it if you would leave comments that we could understand.
Pls n tq. :)

Okay, I got nothing else to say.
*waves bye bye*
*wink*

~vid~