Tuesday 24 June 2008

KungFu Panda

EDIT : THIS POST WAS DUE YESTERDAY.

WOOT~!
The hotel has wireless...hence I am blogging. :)

Okay, lemme list out whatever I want to blog about first, before I forget. Because I will. Forget.
I'm not going to list it out here la.
Later look so retarded. :p

First story : Kung Fu Panda.
Yes yes I know I very outdated. Dont care.
The movie is...cute.
Not all that funny. Eventhough there are some laugh-out-loud moments. One or two.
But the movie is cute.
I dont like the fact that the tigress and cheetah/leopard's eyes are sooooo yellow.
They're scary.
But I like the raccoon. Damn cutesified. woot. Esp the last part where he doesnt die. LOL.

I have the last part of COP to get done tmr.
We're going to some school in Pendang, Kedah to talk to some Standard 3 kids about cleanliness.
Gonna show them videos on how to wash hands n all. XD
Hold on, lemme see if this wireless is accomodating enough to let me embed those videos.
...
Its not.
Grr.
Nyemine, I shall put those vids up tmr.

BUT I tengah emo.
Cos rite, since we're going to show them videos and all, I have to take my laptop la rite?
And I must open my laptop la rite?
So I had to change my wallpaper la rite?
Nanti I open laptop and display gambar boyfren then how?
So I had to change it to some boring picture of some ancient magical book. Nvm. Suits my nerd image. Good good.
Bluek. Who am I kidding? :p

O ya.
One more thing.
I want to talk about hotel toilets.
Me no likey hotel toilets.
I think they are icky.
Like ICKY EW EW.
I think if you want to build toilets in public places, you shouldnt use white tiles. White tiles get dirty faster. -__-
I would pick my vista toilet over hotel toilets any day.

I is damn hyper that I'm going home tomorrow. :D
I've pretty much realised that I'm a homey person. Since this year.
I shall elaborate more later. In another post. As and when I feel like it. :)

Good night.


~vid~