Saturday 14 June 2008

Off-hiatus

I cannot tahan already.
I know I'm supposed to be on hiatus til next Friday, but screw it lah. I mau blog.


DAMN WAT LA.
I studied like a mad dog for the past four days and then today I opened this mock-question-paper and guess what?
I could only answer three questions.
Out of 50 questions, I could answer THREEEEEEEEEEE.
Congratulations to myself la. Damn no mood to study now.
Patah semangat edi ok.
*sob sob*
(I want Kleenex tissue pls tq. The pooh bear wan)

So I shall blog today, and then tomorrow I shall go back to being serious about studying.
Or try to.
Watever la.
Anyway, I got quite a few things to blog about, and if I leave it for next Friday then it will all accumulate and I will end up with a ten-mile long post which you all will not read which will be such a waste cos I got funny stories.
Or not.
I just said tat for fun. Cos I didnt know how to end the sentence. Keke.
And then duno after next Friday will have time to blog anot.
Saturday must go to Kedah to do COP, then my parents wan go Johor after tat. And you all know la, when I go to Johor cannot use Internet. Can use oso no privacy.
Very the wat wan.
See la, I study this stupid anatomy now my English all koyak edi.


So I blog now.

K, story number one.
You know my atkins diet assignment thingy last time rite?
The lecturer hasnt marked it yet wei.
According to her, she has only 19 Atkins Diet assignments left unmarked. Of course I must be one of the 19 la.
She said this 2 days ago.
Until now oso mine havent mark. Specimen betul.
Anyway la, this lecturer...she went to Amsterdam for holiday or smthng, so when she came back, she was telling us this story about how she ate the World's Best Ice-cream.
Some Italian banana-n-chocolate ice cream.
"HAIYOOOOOOOO SO DELICIOUS!!"
-_______-
Where got people say haiyooooo and then so delicious!?
Summore tarik the haiyooooooo so long. Sound like came from duno which tamil movie.
Funny la.
The way she said it summore.


And then rite, people here tengah tension about exam rite...
On Thursday I think, the SUN Newspaper had this Euro Edition la, and then page 8 I think had this column about Sarah Brandner (or however you spell her name - she's some model la) and how she was going to play the "supporting wife role" to Bastian Schweinsteiger.
I tell you I nearly got a heart attack and died right there in the lecture hall.
I mean, I knew la that she was Schweini's girlfriend, but they said wife!!
I'm like "omg WIFE!? WHEN DID HE GET MARRIED?! HOW COULD I NOT KNOW!?"
And then rite, I duno who to go beremo to oso!! So I sat there and stoned at the paper in shock all by myself. Damn kesian me ok, no gang to be shocked with.
And then I told Sarwees rite, and she was like "Why? You wanted him to send you wedding card ah?"
-_______-
Nobody gets it!! ARFGH. This is when I need Rachel Cheong la.
But anyway rite, after I came home, I went online to investigate, and all the websites say girlfriend.
Not wife.
No one says anything about him being married.
Stupid SUN sesat. Wrong info. Give people heart attack.
Make me cannot concentrate on lecture tat day.
Eeeeesh.


Oh ya.
You all know how I always call people Specimens, rite?
In IMU rite, on one of the lab doors, theres this notice :
NO SPECIMENS ALLOWED BEYOND THIS POINT.
wahahahahahaa.
Means you cannot take samples out from the lab la. But seriously, No Specimens Allowed Beyond This Point...if follow my interpretation, means half the people in my batch would be barred from entering the lab.
Woot. XD


And then rite, this once la, Sarwees was sitting on my bed, complaining about how emo she was.
And she was like "Can someone come and rescue me ah?"
I have no idea what got into me, but I just picked up my Mama Bear, and went like "SUPERBEAR TO THE RESCUE!!!"
...and proceeded to make my bear pretend to fly around the room...
then I stopped.
"Eh, superbear means need cape la"
So then I tied my towel around my bear's neck...
...and fly-ed her around the room summore.
(Yes, I know I damn mo liu)
And then we went out to show Fatin...
...who was drinking water...
and Sarwees went like "Introducingggg....SUPERBEAR!!!"
...and Fatin spat her water out!
I nearly terkencing laugh so much.
And then of course we had to take pictures to commemorate the moment. XD
Nyeh. Use bombastic word summore. nvm.



I was, at the time, supposed to be studying the cardiovascular system.
I think kan, this is why I study oso I still cannot answer questions wan. Can get distracted and play with my bear halfway. Bluek.


OH.
Today, rite, I was showing my mum pics from Orientation...
and I pointed out Potty to her.
Her reaction :
THIS fella ah? Omg this wan see the face oso you will get irritated already!
woot!
Yes I know. My mum so rocks.
And SEEEEEEE? I cannot be blamed for being mean!!
GENETIC.


ANDDDDDDDD...
ok ok last story edi :
I think some of you may have seen this on my msn :
"Vidya's Perfect For Shahid"
WAIT.
Before you scold me for being perasan...
The above is from a newspaper. I didnt make it up myself. So there.
But I still think its damn cool. :)
It IS damn cool.
I suka Vidya Balan, cos thanks to her I can see "Shahid and Vidya" everywhere. :p!
BUTTTTTT...I damn jeles cos she damn pretty. Bluek.
I think this pic is damn cute by the way :


Super love their expressions, and I canNOT wait for the movie to come outttttttttt...I nak tengokkkkkkk...
*throws tantrum all by myself*
Hmph.


AND NO LA IM NOT DRUNK.
EXAM STRESS.

XD

~vid~