Monday 23 June 2008

Oink.

Morning.
Eh, damn wat la.. today rite, Sarwees set her alarm for 7 oclock (cos kononnya we wan get up early early and be productive human beings), but (I duno if the alarm really went off or not) I have a habit of sleeping right through alarm clocks...
...you have to blame my housemate for that, she sets THREE alarms in the morning, and sleeps right through them! The rest of us have had to learn how to ignore alarms in self-defence ok. XD
Okay, so at 8 oclock my mum called.
Like "OMG YOU NOW ONLY WAKING UP AH?!"
And she gave me some long lecture la, but the only thing I can remember about it is me saying "Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Uh-huh"
LOL.
Then I decided that I would close my eyes for a few minutes...and the next time I opened them, my handphone said 9.18.
I SLEPT FOR ONE MORE HOUR WOOT. :D
(btw Rachel Cheong seems to find it really funny that I keep woot-ing, I have no idea why. Is it that funny ah?)
And then rite, I still could debate on whether or not to get up at that point. -___-
But thankfully, the angel-on-my-shoulder kicked the devil-on-my-shoulder's backside**, so I woke up.
Mangkuk or not, me?? Dahlah go tumpang people's house then tak bangun pagi pagi.

**Explanation : You know all those old cartoon (esp the old Disney cartoons) where the main character will be debating on whether or not to do something naughty, and there will be an angel sitting on the right shoulder telling the fella not to do it, and there will be a devil on the left shoulder telling him to go ahead and do it anyway. Remember remember??
If you dont remember then just pretend to understand what I'm talking about la. :)

Eh, I keep losing focus alot la lately. So damn pening. No idea why. I wanted to blog about something else. but I cannot remember edi. When I remember, then I shall blog summore. hehe.

Okay, byebye.

~vid~