Monday 30 June 2008

Destressification.

I need something to help me de-stress. After that disgraceful perfomance today morning.
-__-
I have nothing to say to
Germany.

Anyway.
Since I'm de-stressing...


Bakhuda Tumhi Ho (REMIX) - Kismat Konnection

Please ignore Shahid's love affair with the microphone. Me thinks he's being slightly overdramatic. -.-"

I absolutely love love LOVE this song.
Although the ori is ever-so-slightly nicer than the remix, but unfortunately they havent uploaded the video of the ori song yet, so I had to settle for posting the remix version here. :)
God I love Atif Aslam's voice.
So khayal-fying.
For me anyway.
*sigh*

I realise that I've been talking alot about songs and Kismat Konnection lately,
but you have to understand.
My life rite now is pretty boring.
Which means I have nothing substantial to blog about.
Bear with me.
I shall be inspired. Soon. I hope. :p


~vid~