Saturday 28 June 2008

Nyeh.

I am so very bored.
I tried uploading pics from the engagement, but somehow Blogger wont allow me to upload pics.
So heh. Not my fault.

Yay.
I finally managed to download all the songs from Kismat Konnection.
In which case I am deliriously happy.
Although I have to admit they arent as nice as the Jab We Met songs. But I suppose after I watch the movie I'd like the songs better.
Both movies have totally different storylines, so I guess the music has to sort of follow the story.
Jab We Met was more punjabi-ish and more soul music.
Kismat Konnection is totally dance-ish. XD
But I like. :)

Holidays is starting to become boring.
I emo I takde kaki jogging and kaki pool. Damn.
Anyone interested?
And eh, I should go meet up with people. Why am I so damn lazy?
Ish.

I have a confession to make : I am super freaking jealous of Shahid.
I geram he can dance so well.
ISH.
I wan oso. Grr.
AND I geram that his eyes are SO SUPER HUGE. O_O

Ok I think I should probably go sleep now before I start babbling non-stop about other stuff. ><

Good nite. :)

~vid~